Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Karen Foster Design: School

Today is the first day of school in our town,  so I though today would be perfect to share Karen Foster Design's new school collection mixed with other school products they currently carry. Click on any photo to get a closer look!


I seriously can't stand how cute Matthew looks in this photo! It was taken on his first day of 4-year-old preschool. He was such a cool dude, even that young! I LOVED mixing together brand-new school KFD products with olders ones for this layout.

There are papers for preschool-5th grade this year with matching stickers. I used the notebook paper and punched a "torn" border on the left side to give it a more traditional look. The Stacked Statement makes a perfect title! I simply trimmed it in half so I could make the title fit the space that was available on my layout. I used stickers in several places and even added Rub-bits to look like doodling in the corners of the notebook paper.

No comments: