Friday, December 20, 2013


Today at myStamp BOX we are sharing projects featuring tags. Tags are especially helpful at this time of year and can be a decorative addition to gifts. I used a strip cut from a paint sample from the home improvement store as an embellishment down the side. I stamped sentiments from Santa's Tags directly onto the tag, overlapping the paint strip. Click on the project photo for a closer view.

The stocking was also stamped directly onto the tag using the Dotty Christmas set of stamps. I stamped the top of the stocking onto white cardstock, cut it out, and adhered it to the tag. The entire stocking image was covered with Stickles glitter glue for a little extra sparkle.

Be sure to check out the myStamp BOX store for these and other great stamp sets!


Celeste B. said...

Cute gift tag.

Chris said...

Hi Jolene, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris